Thursday, March 18, 2010

Top 10 Things They Should Really Warn You About

WHOA NELLY!!!
I hope everyone had a great St. Patty's Day! Ours was pretty uneventful..nice!

So, I got this email today from theBump and goodness....I def should have been warned :) (some of this may be TMI-sorry)
Here it is, the top 10 things they should have warned you about...
#1. You might grow a beard.
Look my hair grows at abnormal rates as it is, I don't need these vitamins jump starting them even more!! I already have to get my lip and eyebrows waxed every 4 weeks as it is...please don't speed it up anymore.
#2. Taking a good poop could feel like a distant memory.
I also had enough "bathroom" issues before pregnancy...no need to add to it! My SIL and BFF tried to warn me about these issues...they def weren't kidding!
#3. You’ll have insane gas you can’t even blame on the dog.
BAHAHAHAHA-we'll just leave that one alone :)
#4: Two words: Uncontrollable drooling. (at night)
Haven't had this issue yet-that I'm aware of. Guess it may be coming.
#5. You’ll burp like a frat boy.
Haven't really noticed a change in my burpage either.
#6. Grooming your lady bits could become the bane of your existence.
Yowzers! Wax please?
#7: There will be discharge. And lots of it.
Ewww
#8. The term “lightening crotch” will become a painful reality.
Not sure I know what this is but I can imagine and maybe I'll pass on this one too??
#9. Kindergarten wasn’t the last time you’ll pee your pants in public.
That sounds embarrassing...
#10. Your vag will actually grow. (Yes, grow.)
whoaaaa

On the bright side, even all of this negativity doesn't damper my excitement! I cannot wait to hold my sweet baby.
Oh and I'm thinking about taking this gender test this weekend to see what the baby is....hey it has an 80% accuracy rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment