Tuesday, March 23, 2010

11 wks

Baby E is now the size of a thumb or the fruit comparison this week is a fig. He/she can swallow and kick and is getting fingernails :) (I can't wait to paint em if it's a girl!!!) His/her head is so big it takes up half of its body and the spine is visible. His/Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under baby's gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as his/her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. However, I won't feel baby's acrobatics for another month or two (I CAN'T WAIT!!!)
As for me this week, it says I should start getting some of my energy back WOO HOO! I'm having to wear the bella band with some of my pants now. It just makes them more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment