Wednesday, March 24, 2010

knee-cole


It's days like today when I'm so jealous of all the people who get to enjoy this weather! It's a gorgeous day. I can't wait to get off. My bff, Nicole, is coming to see me tonight!!! I'm so excited. It's been since January since I saw her and the kiddos. When I lived in Aiken I saw her just about everyday. We got so close. We still talk everyday but it really sucks not getting to see her more often. Her kids are absolutely precious and I miss them like crazy!!! They are like another niece and nephew to me. I wish I could be more active in their lives. I know miss priss doesn't even remember me but Dawson on the other hand always tells me he misses me...he's such a sweetheart! Here is a picture from last summer... and this is her and my crazy hubs...
I know I've said it a million times but I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life, God is so good to me :)
Oh yeah, I went to Rite Aid last night to get the gender test and they didn't have it. I'm going to try Walgreen's today! BJ says I just need to wait until May when the dr tells me so that I "know" and not to go buy this silly test. Sorry charlie, I'm buying it!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...we really miss you too! I think we need to take a few pics together tonight so that you can get these awful pics of me off of here. I look horrible! I can't believe how big Kayden is compared to that pic of her and Dawson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we def have to take some pics tonight! Kayden still looks the exact same just bigger...and Dawson is prob the same size lol
    And hush your mouth you were preggers with Kayden in this pic and dealing with a bunch of drunks!

    ReplyDelete