Monday, March 22, 2010

Ouch

The weather was great Saturday but I'm definitely feeling it yesterday and today. I have quite the humorous farmer's tan! We had a lot of fun but it really isn't as much fun being the only sober person there. It was great seeing everyone and catching up. Everyone seemed to be super excited about "peanut". I'll be sure to post some pictures when I get some from other people (I know I've gotten terrible about taking pictures and I'll def have to get better before the baby comes). After the trials we headed home and ate supper (steak and baked pot...yummy)with my parents and Paul Nathan and Kelley. After that big meal and being in the sun all day, we were in bed and asleep by 10 :)
Yesterday we went to church and had lunch at mom and dad's then napped and did laundry all day.
Oh yeah...I didn't take the gender test but I'm going to I promise! This weekend was just a tad busy.
We are supposed to be going to the Cup this weekend but not sure that's going to happen now. Plus, the weather isn't looking too great for Sat right now. Maybe I'll do some baby furniture looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment