You have changed drastically this past month. You started the month out as a baby and ended it as a big boy. I can't imagine what this next month will bring. You bring us so much joy and we are so lucky that He chose us for your your parents. When I was pregnant with you people would come up to me all the time and say "you can't even imagine the love you will have for him" or "it is the best thing in the world". Of course I knew that it was going to be special but I never in my wildest dreams thought it would be this special. You make us so happy and even during the rough times of no sleep or when you're being a whiney hiney you still seem to bring a smile to our faces. Now onto the good stuff...what you've been up to this month....
- In one month you went from barely sitting up to sitting up, to getting up on all fours, to rocking, to scooting, to crawling, to getting your hands or should I say mouth on everything you possible can and pulling up. (The other morning you tried to pull yourself up on the curtains...accident waiting to happen!)
- You got your first tooth a couple weeks ago and your second is just peaking through the gum.
- You learned how to get out of your bouncey seat. I'm not sure how it went down I went to the bathroom and when I came out you were sitting under the tv. Yes, under the tv where all of the pictures are, just smiling at me like "look what I did".
- You moved to your big boy carseat and although your daddy refers to it as a La Z Boy you still don't really like it. You simply just do not like anything that holds you down.
- You don't want spend as much time in the Jumperoo since you've realized that you can "go" places.
- You have tried numerous "real" foods and have seemed to enjoy most. You also got some Puffs and some yogurt melts in your Easter basket and are trying to figure out this whole pick up and put in your mouth thing. I can't figure out how you can put anything else in your mouth yet get frustrated when you trying to get food in it. Hmmm (Uncle Trey letting you suck on a bone)
- Your sleep habits have been absolutely horrible this month. You have only slept through the night a hand full of times. You normally wake up between 3-4 every night. In fact the one night you slept through I woke up at 4 to check on you. Crazy mama.
- You're wearing 9 and 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
- You eat stage 2 solids 3 times a day and have 4 6oz bottles a day.
- You started clapping this week and we're working on waving bye-bye. Daddy thinks he can teach you so we'll see how it goes.
- You started drinking out of a sippy cup and since then you've decided that you can in fact hold your own bottle. Now I can get ready while you give yourself your bottle in the morning and maybe just maybe I can start getting to work on time.
- You still love your big furry sister and now that she has figured out what you're doing in that tall chair she likes you pretty good too. She likes those puffs too!
- Your favorite toys are get this, NOISE makers! Anything that makes noise is what you insist on playing with. Gma keeps buying them for you. (Mama may have to have a little talk with her.) You also got an outside swing that you enjoy.