Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Face Lift

I'm so excited about my new blog look. I definitely needed some help and Danielle Moss delivered. Of course I HAD to use one of our pics from D's 6 month session. Although he was asleep this was one of my favorites...and baby girl....well isn't she darlin'?!? Thanks bunches, Danielle!
I think D is finally back to his old sleeping ways (I sure hope this doesn't jinx it!). He has been going down at 8:30 and sleeping until 7-7:30 and I couldn't be happier! This mama needs her sleep.
Quick weekend re-cap..
Saturday we nearly shopped til we dropped. We left at 10:30 and did not get home until 9:30! Don't worry while we did shop the majority of the day we also did lots of socializing. Ashley H. went with D and I and we met up with Aubrey, April and Ricky and Erin. We shopped all around Charleston, ate good food and brought home lots of goodies. I managed to get some bday gifts for hubs, an adorable bathing suit for lovebug and a couple things for myself.
Sunday we went to church, lunch with mom then hubs went out in the boat while Mom, D and I headed to Lowe's. We got flowers, ferns and more flowers. I got home and got everything planted while D sat in his bumbo seat in the grass and tried to see how many leaves he could sneak in his mouth. Of course b/c I got all of this done it is supposed to frost tonight. Seriously. Ridiculous!
Somehow we've almost made it to Wednesday! Woo hoo!
I'll leave you with some pics..
Two sweet babies...Babylove has this new face that he keeps making..not sure what that's all about (Please note the "I Voted" sticker, he had to help Daddy make the right choice :)..

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog! So summery. The photo banner is darling! I might need to check out who helped you! For real! So you know how I told you I needed to become amazing at couponing like you...well...no, it hasn't happened yet...but there is a show coming on TLC tonight called Extreme Couponin. I thought you would appreciate it. I will, also, leave a message on your FB to tell you about it. Davis is a doll. His "new face" made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete