Thursday, April 21, 2011

Random Thursday

  • Look where I ate lunch today. I could not be more excited that we FINALLY have a Chick-Fil-A! Today was the grand opening and they even gave me (along with everyone else but most importantly ME) a coupon for a free breakfast item. Helllooooo summer I will never be bathing suit ready with the temptation of chicken biscuits, chicken sandwiches, waffle fries, milkshakes.....YUM-O
  • This is a picture of the video (yes picture of the video, I can't figure out how put the video on here) that hubster sent me when I was on my way home from work the other day of sweet cheeks crawling. Yes, I cried.
  • Is this picture not precious?!? I love how Cole is "loving" on Davis these days. He has come a long way and D just watches every move he makes. I know soon he will be following big cuz around like a little puppy. Yes, I referred to my child as a little puppy.
  • Big shout out to my friends, Kris and Bruce, on their 20th anniversary.
  • Yall are seriously going to DIE when yall see love bug's Easter bucket. It could not have turned out any cuter! (You'll have to wait until the Easter bunny comes to see pics though :))
  • Do yall get sick of all of the many things that I call my child? Get over it, he's mine (okay, ours) and I'll call him what I want!
  • I love a pair of linen pants, they are so comfortable but at the end of the day they look horrible b/c they get so wrinkled. Good gravy!
  • Can I get a big Vicki, WOOHOOOOO on tomorrow being good Friday and getting a long weekend?? WOOO HOOO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment