Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Fever

I'm pretty sure that I have Spring Fever :)
We had a great weekend with good weather for the most part.
Friday night we went out to eat with mom and dad then went home and watched The Time Traveler's Wife...which was def not my type of movie.
Saturday we woke up at the crack of dawn for no reason (prob b/c we went to bed early the night before) and started some spring cleaning. Tried getting rid of some junk and BJ washed my car. How sweet..ha Then I headed to Cola to do some shopping with Ashley. Let me tell ya...you always see these cute pregnant women dressed so cute...I need to find out where they are shopping b/c I didn't see hardly anything "cute"! I did get a little cotton dress (but in green) and some jeans (that BJ thinks are hilarious..thanks babe).
Sunday we went to church, had lunch with my mom, took Roxie for a ride, went for a walk, grocery shopped, visited Gma... I cooked Mexican Chili for supper and mom stopped by on her way home from shopping. She brought me lots of surprises :) I got a bunch of shirts and two pairs of pants. Most of them were normal clothes just a little bigger. I should be good to go for a few weeks. She also brought me some flowers for my baskets on the porch but left BJ with strict instructions that I'm not allowed to touch them (b/c they'll die)!
That's about it tomorrow I'll do the baby update (10 wks)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment