Monday, June 28, 2010

WOO-HOO!!

I have SO much to be excited about today!
#1 Our Gamecocks not only beat the tigers once, but twice, to advance to the National Championship. That's right the series starts tonight at 7:30 against UCLA, best out of three. Both games were so exciting/intense. Friday night I watched the game alone at home (BJ had to go to bed early for work the next day.) And let me tell you, if there was a peeping Tom peeping in my windows at the end of the game he would have been frightened! Just so you can get the image, I, big belly and all, was in my granny nightgown jumping up and down like a crazy person. Seriously Roxie was looking at me like I was crazy! Of course I had to run in and wake hubs and let him know the good news. And after Saturdays game, I'm surprised I have any fingernails. PHEW they kept me on the edge of the couch!
#2 Our house is slowly but surely coming along. Ya see, we're not just doing a nursery, we're doing something to the whole house. But, most importantly the nursery looks great even though it's still empty! However, I'm going today to pick up some FURNITUREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I can't wait to go home and watch BJ put the crib together! Here is a sneak peak...
Just some stuff that he's gotten already :)
His curtains :)


#3 I got a very sweet surprise in the mail from my cousin Leslie. Don't yall just love surprises in the mail?!? Well here it is...
#4 Davis also got tons of stuff from my cousin Lindsay this weekend. She just recently moved to Knoxville, TN and we miss her so much. I went to see her and she had all sorts of goodies (I forgot to take a pic!) He got some clothes, diapers, wipes, finger puppets, bibs, a little crawl through tunnel thing....he is such a lucky little boy :)
#5 My Aunt Suzie (mom's sister) turned 50 on Saturday. My uncle and cousins hosted a great Luau for her bday dinner. Here are two pics that Lindsay took.
Grandma, Aunt Suzie and Mom

And Cole helping Aunt Suzie blow out the candles..too cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment