Friday, June 25, 2010

USC....GOOOOO COCKS!!!

What a wonderful day in Gamecock Country :) But, seriously I could throw up just thinking about tonight's game! Seriously makes me sick to my stomach. Here in South Carolina you're one of two, a Gamecock or a Tiger. There's no in between, you don't pull for the other when they're playing someone else. You just don't do it. Ya see, my blood, as well as most of my friends and family, runs GARNET!! It doesn't matter what the sport is the "true" fans are always there to pull on the gamecocks even if it's sitting on their couch in front of their tv. As I hope all of you know, the gamecocks made it to the College World Series. We lost to Oklahoma, beat Arizona State, had an AMAZING game last night to beat Oklahoma and now play our all time rivalry the Clemson tigers tonight. AND to top it off, we have to beat them tonight and tomorrow night to put them o-u-t! I'm not sure my nerves can handle this. Ya see, we've done it before a few years back but it's not a situation that you like to get yourself in. I will probably be watching the game at home with hubs or at my parents b/c I don't handle trash talking very well. Mostly when it comes to football. The few friends that we have that are ugly orange lovers love to talk trash and most of the time it's the ones that don't even follow sports!! They probably couldn't name a person on the dang team!!! So I'm going to leave it at that and GO COCKS!
I WANNA BE A BILLIONAIRE SO FREAKIN' BADDD....I can't get this song out of my head today but it's so true. Not so much a billionaire but wouldn't it be nice to not have to think about money?? With the little one on the way we have started to "update" our house and it's never ending in case you didn't know. I mean we, mostly I, keep thinking of more stuff to do! ha And to think what it would be like to be able to buy allll of the cute things I see for sweet Davis? If I were rich I would still work...at least part time. Can you guess what I would do though?? I would love to have a boutique that had all sorts of things from children, to home, you know all the cute stuff, maybe even clothes. I don't know but it sounds like it would be fun. AND my husband would finally have that dang pool he keeps talking about and the boat. Hey it's nice to dream??
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! We're laying low. BJ is working tomorrow and we have Aunt Suzie's 50th bday dinner celebration tomorrow night. I'll leave you guys with some pics of me and lover boy from past Gamecock games. Can't wait to share these memories with Davis :)


No comments:

Post a Comment