Thursday, June 24, 2010

25 wks

I'm no longer given descriptions by week, now it's by month. This month Davis is the size of an eggplant. He weighs 1 1/2-2lbs this month and is 13.5-14.5 inches long. He's working with his eyes, by practicing blinking, working his mouth to prepare for feeding after birth and also building up his immune system. If we could see inside we would know what color his hair is now.
Me this week...Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks Friday
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 lbs total at last appt.
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing them and they are so much more comfy!
Best Moment this week: There wasn't just one! Every "little" thing just gets me so excited these days. Watching his nursery come together, seeing BJ get excited about him, hanging his clothes up in his closet, looking at his book collection adding up. BJ and I keep just walking in there to "look" even Roxie keeps going in there. Lastly, I found out today that another piece of his furniture is in. I think I'm going to get them this weekend and that just sends me over the moon!!! ahhh only 15 wks to get ready :) Also we "pre-registered" with the pediatrician last week.
Gender: It's A Boy
Movement: I LOVE IT and love seeing it!
Food Craving: sweets
What I miss: Sushi!!!! yum-o
Sleep: Like a rock
What I am looking forward to: Going to pick up his furniture, hanging his curtains, "watching" BJ put his crib together and putting his bedding on it. AND we MAY have a middle name :) (Now that it is all coming together I think BJ realizes he needs to decide.)
Belly Button: In
Symptoms: Just getting bigger everyday. Especially over the past two weeks. Seems like I've been a little more tired too.

No comments:

Post a Comment