Thursday, July 15, 2010

28 weeks

Isn't this just precious?!?!?!


It's hard to believe we are in the third trimester. Less than 12 weeks until his debut!!
According to our ultrasound Davis weighs 2lbs 8ozs and is EXTREMELY active and I LOVE IT!!! I'm really going to miss it once he's out. haha His brain is rapidly developing this week and he is adding on body fat (as well as his mother).
Me this week...Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 14 lbs total
Maternity Clothes: So comfy
Best Moment this week:
Gender: It's A Boy...Davis Samuel Ehrhardt
Movement: I LOVE IT and love seeing it!
Food Craving: nothing really this week however I've been eating yogurt covered pretzels and they are pretty darn good :)
What I miss: Sushi!!!! yum-o
Sleep: It's getting harder to get comfortable to fall asleep but I sleep hard once I'm there.
What I am looking forward to: So much to look forward to in the coming weeks but this weekend I'm planning on getting some other stuff done in his nursery..I'll post pics next week.
Belly Button: In
Symptoms: Leg Cramps, Braxton Hicks, and some swelling. But, it's not bad and I love being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment