Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ahh so stinkin' excited!!

Wow what an exciting week this has been! An awesome drs appt, gotten some pretty cute things for Mr. Davis, and his room is looking better and better :)
I'm going to pick up one thing that I ordered for sweet pea after work so I'll have a pic for yall tomorrow :) (I'll give you a hint...something Halloween!!) I've got some running around to do this weekend (hopefully) for some stuff for his nursery then I'll put some pics up of it. I seriously cannot wait to meet this baby! He is so loved already but I can't wait to love on him.
This past weekend we had a great time celebrating Aubrey's last days of being single. It was great to just catch up with everyone. Everyone seems to be very excited about Davis and were constantly trying to "feel" him or "see him swim by" as Sarah said. Too cute. I of course didn't take any pictures personally but have a few to share from one of the other girls. I'm sure Miss Camera Crazy a.k.a Sarah, will have lots more too so I'll post those when I get them.
These are just from the lingerie shower...


No comments:

Post a Comment