Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm Proud To Be An American...

I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July weekend. We had a great one full of friends, family, food and entertainment.
We had a great date Friday night with Corey, Echo and Miss Cadence who is too cute for words. Saturday we headed to the beach for a quick trip. Hung out on the beach Saturday (got a lil red), had dinner with Aub & Richard and Kemp & Erin and stayed with them that night. Sunday we saw some of my dad's family and headed home. We napped all afternoon then headed to my parents to celebrate the fourth. We ate, ate and ate some more then watched the fireworks. Yesterday I went shopping with mom and gma and BJ went fishing. I got some cute little things for Davis off the clearance rack :) We also had one of my favs for lunch...a Buffarilla from Wild Wings...yum-o!
I've started having some Braxton Hicks contractions. They come and go but other than that I'm great...just getting bigger and bigger. I go for my glucose test tomorrow. Wish me luck!!
Okay..just a little on the Bach!!!
OMG...now yall know Vienna has never been one of my favorites. However, I wanted to cry for her last night. Jake was being a complete douche bag...what was up with him?!? Maybe he is letting the fame get to his head. I also thought it was pretty funny when V said that he was supposedly a pilot but hasn't flown since she met him...bahahaha
As for Ali...I'm sick of Frank the Tank and ready for him to hit the road. I was a little sad for Ty :( but I still love Roberto and Chris L. hottiessss.
I'll have to catch up tonight on Kortney & Klhoe Take On Miami and Holly's World man I LOVE reality tv...these people truly are my friends they just don't know it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment