Thursday, July 8, 2010

27 weeks

27 weeks preg, 13 weeks to go, 3 months to go, 91 days...however you want to put it, it's not much longer :)
Davis weighs approx 2 lbs and approx 15 inches long. He is a busy little boy in there. Everything is continuing to develop and he is starting to pack on the oz's. The book says I may start to feel him having the hiccups.
Me this week...Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 lbs total at last appt..next appt is Monday
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing them and they are so much more comfy!
Best Moment this week: Passing the sugar test and finding out that our last piece of furniture is finally in!! Can't wait to get it home.
Gender: It's A Boy...Davis __________ Ehrhardt
Movement: I LOVE IT and love seeing it!
Food Craving: watermelon
What I miss: Sushi!!!! yum-o
Sleep: It's getting harder to get comfortable to fall asleep but I sleep hard once I'm there.
What I am looking forward to: SO much to look forward to in the coming weeks but I'm really looking forward to our ultrasound on Monday :)
Belly Button: In
Symptoms: Leg Cramps, Braxton Hicks, and some swelling. But, it's not bad and I love being pregnant!
BTW, my mom called me today to tell me that last night in her dream that I had a 27lb baby girl and named her Jean?!?!?! Seriously, mother?! I told her to lay off the crack...

No comments:

Post a Comment