Monday, May 3, 2010

It's a _______!!!!

Well, we had our ultrasound this morning and although the dr said she couldn't tell in the beginning, right before she went to turn off the machine...she saw a little pee pee! We're having a boy! We are scheduled to have our full anatomy exam of the baby in two weeks and will be able to confirm then that we're having a BOY! It's so nice to finally know and I can't wait to go SHOPPING!!! I've seen a few bedding sets that I like and after our next appt I'll finalize :) I can't wait to start getting stuff. I have tons of people that have already said they want to do showers and I'm super pumped. We are so thankful for everyone in our lives and can't wait to meet baby _ _ _ _ _!!!!
We had a great weekend! The golf tournament was a huge success and Carrie was awesome. However, I was one tired woman on Saturday night when I got home. Of course I got in a nap yesterday :) I have some pictures from the weekend that I'll post later as well as a new "bump" pic but just wanted to share the exciting news of Baby E's gender...btw..the gender prediction test turned out right for us!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy and excited for y'all!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete