Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Friday!

We've made it through another week girls!
Living in a small town a high school sporting event is quite the social. Everyone goes and cheers on our Red Raiders to victory. Tonight our baseball team is playing for the Lower State Championship. If they lose the other team has to turn around and beat them again tonight. What an exciting afternoon this will be.
After the game we're headed to the Relay for Life, this is a fundraiser to help find a cure for cancer! (You can visit www.relayforlife.org for more info) What a great thing to be apart of. My little cousins, Kensley & Dylan, are dancing at the relay tonight so we'll be sure to catch them too. (GOOD LUCK GIRLS! they have my blog saved on their itouch so they can keep up...how sweet, right)
Tomorrow BJ is playing softball and I need to do some shopping. I'm already getting sick of this wardrobe of mine. Tomorrow night we have a Lawn and Garden shower for Aubrey and Richard, the wedding that I'm in July 31st.
Also this weekend BJ is putting down our new tile in our kitchen! WOO-HOO maybe my house will be back to normal soon :)
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment