Thursday, August 5, 2010

31 wks

This week baby may weigh 3 1/2 pounds, and he should be 16 inches in length. I'll be giving better measurements tomorrow since we have an ultrasound today. His belly is Buddha-like, round and hard because his liver is busily producing red blood cells. Some babies have a full head of hair by the 31st week of pregnancy-which by the ultrasounds Davis def does. It's common for babies to hiccup at this stage and for the hiccups to be strong enough to wake you in the middle of the night. Every time I wake up during the night he is just a movin'.
Me this week...Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20lbs at last appt
Maternity Clothes: Of course
Best Moment this week: I'm going to go ahead and say that my drs appt this afternoon will be the highlight of the week..can't wait to see him!
Gender: It's A Boy...Davis Samuel Ehrhardt
Movement: I LOVE IT and love seeing it!
Food Craving: nothing crazy just food in general
What I miss: Sushi!!!! yum-o
Sleep: It's getting harder to get comfortable to fall asleep but I sleep hard once I'm there.
What I am looking forward to: Our 4d ultrasound today :)
Belly Button: In
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and some swelling. But, it's not bad and I love being pregnant! Is it selfish of me to want him to stay in there forever so only I can feel him?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment