Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Anniversary/Babymoon


So this week all I can think about is our dr appt and 4d sonogram tomorrow afternoon!!!!! AHHHH I can't wait to see him again :)
To put my mind in another direction we are trying to decide what to do for our anniversary/babymoon. With our 2 year anniversary only two weekends away all we know is that we want a trip away, but close, by ourselves for our last hoorah before Davis is here! We are thinking of Charleston. We can shop, eat, and maybe massages! It will be so nice to getaway, just us! How ironic is it that one of our friends, Tripp & Stacey, will also be celebrating their anniversary and are going to Charleston as well. Too funny.
As for an anniversary gift we are still planning to get the Flip HD video camera for each other.
Okay I'm headed home to my couch, remote, husband and sweet baby girl :)
BTW I have some stuff coming in the mail that I can't wait to show ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment