Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Snore Monster

This is the new name that hubs has given me. I'm sorry but I truly cannot help it. He has been sleeping on the couch (not sure why he doesn't go to the other bdrm)some when I get too loud. A couple weeks ago when I spent the night with Sarah she said she tried ear plugs, when those didn't work she moved to the couch too. I've been getting some really good sleep and I guess that comes with it or so I have been told.
Another thing I have been dealing with is my maternity pants are starting to feel tight?!? I mean is this normal?!?! Nicole said the same thing happened to her. I think I've spent enough on maternity clothes at this point and I don't want to spend any more but it looks like I may have to bite the bullet and buy 2 more pairs of pants that I can wear to work. It seems strange b/c I haven't gained any weight in a few weeks but my stomach has def gotten bigger!
Here is the sneak peek that the photographer put on fb until the rest of the maternity pics are done...I am SO pleased with this one and can't wait to see the rest...(and yes I got a little emotional when I saw it)
Lastly, Turner started first grade this week! I can't believe how time flies!!

Daddy a/k/a Duke has been working in town this week so he has shared these two pics from the afternoons with the boys...so rotten yet so adorable ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment