Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Busy Bee

Phew this week has been crazy busy. We had a new attorney start so I have been slammed at work and when I get home I just want to sit on the couch and not have to move! BJ would probably say "what's new" to that..kiss my butt.
Yesterday I was a bit agitated when hubs called to let me know that the roast in the crock pot that I thought I had turned on yesterday morning was off. Meaning hadn't cooked at all, sitting on the counter...what a waste...and I was really looking forward to it. Needless to say, Miss Priss will be eating good this week. (Of course, we cooked it thoroughly first.)
We have a crazy weekend ahead of us so it's just going to remain busy until next week.
We will end the crazy weekend with a birthday celebration for my dad/Duke on Sunday evening and then Mrs. Karen's bday is on Tuesday.
BTW...We got the rest of our maternity pics back and we're trying to decide what we want now.
And another thing...Davis likes to stick his butt out all the time now....makes me wonder what he's up to in there. I'm beginning to feel like I can't sit at my desk all day now. He's just too cramped!
Peace out homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment