Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In less than 2 months!!

In less than two months we will be on VACATION!!!! WOO-HOO I can't wait. We are headed to see the big city lights..... You got it! We're headed to New York City for Davis Family Vacay! We're going to do all of the touristy things along with a Yankees game, a Broadway show and who knows what else. My dad and I are the only ones in the group that have been before so I'm excited to see everyone's reactions. Especially Turner's. A few months back he told Duke that he wanted to see the Statue of Liberty so that's where we are headed for vacation. (Maybe next year he should tell him he wants to see some really blue water ;) haha) We're staying in a really cute condo/townhouse/whatever you want to call it. I think that will be work out perfectly for our family and we won't have to stay separately in a hotel. I'm anxious to see how Turner and Cole do on the plane as well. And don't worry, I've already cleared it with my doctor. She said as long as I stay hydrated and don't "over do it" I'll be fine. Now onto picking a show for us girls to see and mapping out our trip! We want to get as much in as possible but most importantly enjoy it. I'm so excited for a VACATION (even though we're getting a mini vacay in May to Edisto Beach).

No comments:

Post a Comment