Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 20th is coming!!

So BJ's bday is 13 days away and I'm clueless as to what to get him! He's only told me one thing that he wants and that's a new pistol. It's pretty expensive and I'm not sure EXACTLY what he wants. I asked for a little help from PN (who just got one similar to what BJ wants) and he said I need some more specifics from him. How am I going to find this out w/o letting him know that I'm thinking about/getting it for him?!? UGHHHH decisions, decisions. On one hand I really want to get him this big gift since it probably won't be very often that I'm able to buy expensive stuff with Baby E coming and on the other hand Baby E is coming and we have $furniture$ to buy soon.
THEN, it's also Turner's bday that day too. I've asked him numerous times what he wants as well and he keeps telling me this thing that he saw on tv that I have no clue what he's talking about...WHAT WILL I DO??? Maybe I'll just take him somewhere fun for the day and let him pick something out????

No comments:

Post a Comment