Monday, April 19, 2010

Ahhhh another wedding :)

Sarah's Wedding Rehearsal Party last year

Ahhhh!!! I am so excited to announce that Aubrey Caroline Watson is ENGAGED!!!!!!
Richard asked her last night. She has decided that she wants to do it this summer...July 31st. She asked if I would be in the wedding and of course I said yes but reminded her that I would be a cow by then :) She's going to look at dresses today so that she can get that checked off since that is the most important thing. (Her brother, Kemp, is getting married Aug. 28th and BJ is in his wedding.) Don't you just love weddings?!?
Didn't really have too much going on this weekend. BJ was off with the boys fishing. Sat morning I went to see my two little turkeys play tball...so stinkin cute! Ashley and I finally got to see The Last Song and cried like little babies, hit up Target for some more clothes (yikes, BJ may kill me) and ate dinner at Travinia's. It was really good and it was prom night in Aiken so we got to see all the high school students all dolled up! (boy oh boy has the attire changed) Yesterday BJ painted our kitchen. It's a light green color. I didn't really care for it at first but I like it now. BJ also did some painting in Baby E's room....some unplanned, unwanted painting. He spilled white paint on the carpet!!! Of course I was not happy about that.
Tonight we are headed to another t-ball game!

No comments:

Post a Comment