Thursday, February 25, 2010

What a Wednesday!

Busy busy busy!
Got to keep the little turkeys last night. They were full of energy but of course we loved every minute of it. They are such a mess.
I've come to realize that a lot of people are heartless these days. Trey had a trailer (one that you haul stuff on) stolen yesterday. The crazy thing is someone called him and told him they saw someone with it. Of course Trey went to that person and asked him where the dang thing was. And, of course, he said he didn't have it. I'm so sick of thefts!!! There is a lot going around town and I'm really wanting them to get caught. When is enough, ENOUGH?
On a sad note, an old teacher/friend of mine, has a dog that the family has had since we first met them. She is such a sweet, beautiful dog and has such a great life with their family. She is getting up in age and is not doing very well. Mrs. Quinn I'm praying for sweet Sarah! I know what it's like to lose a dog that is your family member. I just hope that she's not in pain.
Another sad note
How about the sea world accident yesterday?!?!?! Is that not the craziest thing. Of course most of you say "they are called killer whales" but goodness that poor trainer! I can't believe there was even an audience for that horrible accident. I guess she died doing what she loved? I've always wanted to go to Sea World and hope to make it there in the next few years.
How about USA in the Olympics!!! WHOOP WHOOP
I feel so honored to be an American once again. I haven't necessarily been watching every night but I watch the recaps every morning on the today show.
On a happy note...
IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment