Thursday, February 4, 2010

Phew

What a crazy last two days! We've been busy getting ready for our trip. We leave this afternoon. I think I'm more excited about a day off of work than going away. I know we will have a great time, we always do.
Last night we went to see an old co-worker of BJ's. BJ is borrowing some ski pants from him. I haven't seen them in months. The wife is 8 months pregnant and adorable. It was exciting to get to see everything that they have ready for the baby =) After that we did some marathon packing and went to bed. I got up earlier than normal and came into work 45 mins early (so that I can get out a little early) boy oh boy if feels like I've been here FOREVER!!!
Guess what I forgot to pack??? (we're leaving straight from work) My CAMERA!! Luckily BJ is getting off earlier so he's going to get it for me. phew...now if I just remember to use it :)
Say a little prayer for our travels and for BJ (no injuries while skiing)!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment