Monday, February 22, 2010

Muddy Monday

What a nasty day today! We had such great weather this weekend, it was such a tease. I'm so ready for the warm weather.
We didn't have any plans for the weekend and boy was it nice! We just went with the flow.
Friday
I finally got things straight with Wachovia and my car got fixed :) Oh happy dayyyyyy. We picked up Turner, Cole and Payton from day care b/c when BJ got home from work he could hear them hollering at him...like little jail birds (my mom's daycare is right down from our house). We played fetch with Roxie and watched SpongeBob until they left. BJ and I went to one of our fav places in town that night for supper...House of Pizza..yummy. We got to chit chat, just us, which was nice. Then we went home, I watched Hannah Montana the movie and he watched the Olympics and were in bed before 10.
Saturday
We got up and took Foxie Roxie for a walk in the beautiful weather. I headed to Cola with Lindsay for some shopping and BJ stayed home and worked in the yard.
That night we went to the Watson's for supper. Kemp & Erin and Aubrey, Richard & McKinley were all home. We had such a good time hanging out and catching up with them. Once again we were in bed by 10 :)
Sunday
We had a big day at church! We voted on a new preacher, of course he got the job. I'm really going to miss our interim pastor. I feel like we have just been through so much with him. But I know it's time...then we had lunch with mama, daddy and gma. We got our grocery shopping done, visited with Russell and Caitlin, and got another walk in.
It was a great, relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment