Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Kelly along with a few others are doing blogs on Simple Pleasures today. I read them earlier but wasn't inspired until on my lunch, so here it goes...just to name a few...
Finding something cute for CHEAP! I absolutely love to shop and nothing excites me more than to find a good deal! (I bought a cute Miley Cyrus scarf from Wal-Mart for $6.00 today.)
Finishing a book. I used to HATE to read. I picked at my mom and family about reading for the longest time. I thought they were the biggest dorks. Well guess what, I'm officially a dork. It just relaxes me. So today while I was out I picked up this for my trip to the mountains this weekend!
A made up bed with warm, clean sheets right out of the dryer..that goes for towels too!
Text messages from my hunny!
Hugs from my brothers...they are the best huggers!
A clean house!
FOXIE ROXIE....enough said...she always brings a smile to face b/c she always loves me...even when I'm not the prettiest!
NAPS, especially on Sundays!
Chick flicks with the girls!
At the job...winning/settling a case(esp with a week like this week)...we won TWO today!
A child laughing...it just makes you smile!
I could go on and on about my simple pleasures but it's gotta end somewhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment