Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's GAMEDAY!!!


AHHH it's the day that we've been waiting for since last season....IT'S GAMEDAY for the GAMECOCKS!!!! Although, I will be unable to attend the games this season as I normally do, I'm pretty excited. As I was getting dressed this morning in my garnet and black preggo attire, I couldn't help but think that next month our lil man will be decked out on gamedays as well....even if we are sitting in our den watching it on tv ;) I cannot wait to buy him one of these...I'm trying to hold off on all things smocked until I can get a better judgment of his size since they tend to be pricey. However, when Davis finally makes his debut....watch out daddy b/c momma is going C~R~A~Z~Y!! (I'm sure I'll have a little assistance from Grandma)
So tonight we will be grilling out with Matt and Tripp and rooting for our Gamecocks! U-S-C GOOOO COCKS!!!!
Last, I had my check up with Dr. C this morning. She said we seem to be doing great and she'll see us next week! So hard to believe that he'll be here in four weeks or less!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment