Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update

I'm so sorry that I have been so slack for the past couple weeks. With all the craziness of getting ready for Davis, being put on part time at work and no internet at home (I know we should jump into 2010...hopefully we will soon) I have had very little time to blog.
We had a great weekend and welcomed new baby cousin Eden Grace on Friday night. She is the daughter of my not so little, little cousin and they are doing fantastic. We also had our final shower. Promise to have some pics at some point.
My swelling has been somewhat better.
I had my last dr appt today and everything is set and ready to go. We have to be at the hospital next Tuesday afternoon to start the induction process.
Just wanted to do a quick update to let yall know that I'm still here and very pregnant. Hopefully I'll be able to tell yall more tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment