Thursday, September 16, 2010

37 weeks

Baby is considered full term this week! He is almost 6.5 pounds and measures just over 19 inches in length, and has developed enough coordination so that he can grasp an object with his fingers, called the palmar grasp reflex. Me this week...Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30lbs
Maternity Clothes: Of course
Best Moment this week:
Gender: It's A Boy...Davis Samuel Ehrhardt
Movement: I LOVE IT and love seeing it but I'm convinced he is either out of room or just loves stretching and making me feel like my belly is going to explode! haha
Food Craving: nothing crazy just food in general..mostly sweets
What I miss: nothing really
Sleep: I go a few nights where I don't sleep too good then a night that I sleep really hard.
What I am looking forward to: We have so much to look forward to in the coming weeks. Short-term is our last shower this weekend and long but short term is that we have scheduled our induction for SEPTEMBER 29th!!!!!
Belly Button: completely flat
Symptoms: I've been having some rough swelling issues. At my appointment yesterday Dr. C put me on part-time at work. So now I have time to actually get ready for our sweet boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment