Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LABOR day...

HAHA...tricked ya! We had a great labor day weekend and although Davis is not here, the way I have been feeling this past few days...let's just say I hope it's not like this for another month. I guess I now know what ladies are talking about when I say "It's been great" and your response is.."wait 'til the end"!! OH MY have I been feeling R~O~U~G~H!!!
Enough of the complaining...\
Friday night Ashely and I watched Dear John (we both read the book last spring and have been wanting to see it) it was okay..a little different from the book but that was to be expected. Saturday morning I watched Up in the Air...it was cute but movies like that blow my mind b/c there really are people like that!! (Guess you'll have to see it to know what I'm talking about :)) then hubs and I headed to Paul Nathan and Kelley's for the night. We had a great time just relaxing and shootin' the breeze. Sunday we came home and had supper with my parents. Monday we cleaned and got some much needed stuff done around the house AND Nicole and Miss Kayden came to visit us and see Davis' nursery :) It was so good to see them..I miss them SO much!!
Today our a/c at work kicked the bucket and I'm swelling as I type...literally...I'm not sure I'll be able to get my shoes off when I get home. And I probably smell a little too hehe.
Back to the dr tomorrow :)
Here are some pics from Kemp and Erin's wedding weekend...some handsome groomsman I paid to take a picture with me :)
Pretty girls

More pretty girls wanted to get in the pic

Aub and Say posing with me and Davis

Squeaky Weeks and I

No comments:

Post a Comment