Thursday, September 9, 2010

36 weeks

I had my check up yesterday with Dr. C. She said everything looks great. I have started dilating and she says it could be anywhere from 1-3 weeks before we meet our sweet boy!!! AHHHHHH he's almost here...FINALLYYYYYYY
Me this week...Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25lbs
Maternity Clothes: Of course
Best Moment this week:
Gender: It's A Boy...Davis Samuel Ehrhardt
Movement: I LOVE IT and love seeing it but I'm convinced he is either out of room or just loves stretching and making me feel like my belly is going to explode! haha
Food Craving: nothing crazy just food in general..mostly sweets
What I miss: nothing really
Sleep: I sleep pretty good with a few bathroom breaks. However, it will be nice when my husband can start back sleeping in the bed again...he has been retreating to the couch due to my snoring..oops!
What I am looking forward to: So much to look forward to but the closest thing is our shower on Sunday!!! I can't wait :)
Belly Button: almost completely flat
Symptoms: I've started getting quite uncomfortable sitting at a desk all day and I with the a/c issues at work I have been pretty swollen by the end of the day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment