Friday, September 3, 2010

Who doesn't love a long WEEKEND!!!

Congratulations to our Gamecocks!!! We pulled off a victory over Southern Miss with a final score of 41-13! Our freshmen definitely showed out a little for their first game on a college field and we are so proud to enter the rest of the season. Now onto next week, which will be the only game I attend this year, the fighting gamecocks vs. the Georgia Bulldogs. Boy oh boy am I excited, even if I am almost 9 mths preg, and it's in the middle of the day and I'm sure will be hot as balls!Ahem...next!
Who doesn't get excited about a day off from work?!?!?! WOO HOO I'm super pumped about the extended weekend and hope to get some major cleaning and organizing done around the house...nesting maybe?? Tonight Ashley is coming over and we are going to catch up on some chick flicks. Tomorrow we are going to go for an overnight trip to see my brother and his wife! And Sunday and Monday is where the cleaning, organizing and grocery shopping come in. Oh and of course watching lots of football I'm sure with it being opening weekend.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy labor day weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment