Friday, September 3, 2010

35 wks

Less than 30 days to go! So crazy that next month this time we will be holding our sweet boy! Davis is still the size of a honeydew melon (next week starts the watermelon month..YIKES) he weighs approx up to 5lbs 8oz and over 18 inches long. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight. We start going to see Dr. C weekly now and at the next appt will be tested for Strep B. I have already pre-registered with the hospital and pediatrician so now all we need to do is pack our bags and wait on his arrival :)
Me this week...Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 24lbs
Maternity Clothes: Of course
Best Moment this week:
Gender: It's A Boy...Davis Samuel Ehrhardt
Movement: I LOVE IT and love seeing it but I'm convinced he is either out of room or just loves stretching and making me feel like my belly is going to explode! haha
Food Craving: nothing crazy just food in general..mostly sweets
What I miss: sleeping through the night with 0 bathroom breaks..HA
Sleep: It's hard to get comfortable but I sleep good once I'm there....plus all of the bathroom breaks...yikes and apparently I snore pretty loud and hubs has been ending up on the couch :(
What I am looking forward to: So much to look forward too but the closest is our next shower on the 12th!
Belly Button: In for now...almost completely flat
Symptoms: I've started getting quite uncomfortable sitting at a desk all day and I have been experiencing some swelling :(

No comments:

Post a Comment