Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


So today I decided to link up with Jamie over at this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday so here it goes...

I'm Loving that tomorrow and Friday are going to be "easy" days at the office since the boss-men are headed to a convention. Can I get an AMEN!

I'm Loving that b/c it's going to be a short Friday little man is coming with his mama to work. Does a Friday get any better than that?!?

I'm Loving the Dilemma and No Strings Attached are playing in theaters now (well No Strings Attached starts Friday) and I can't wait to see either of them b/c they both look awesome.



I'm Loving that I just so happen to stumble across a fabulous Essie brown polish in Wally World the other day and can't wait to test her out :)

I'm Loving anything that I can wear with boots these days...tights, leggings, jeggings (yes, I bit the bullet and wore them....hubby thinks they are silly but I loved them) of course with long shirts, sweaters or dresses only though. They are just so comfy.

I'm Loving that I've cooked the last three nights so tonight I get a "pass"! Whoop Whoop which give me more time with my little monkey.

Lastly...

I'm Loving this sweet boy...how did I get so lucky to be his Mama?!?!



His Daddy's not too bad either :)

What are you loving?


4 comments:

  1. you're little one is precious! I'm due in May so babies are like crack for me right now! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it is absolutely amazing. People always tell you but you don't understand until that second he/she is put in your arms. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet boy!!! So nice that he can go to the office. Let us know how those movies turn out. Love Natalie P and Ashton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I'm loving wearing boots right now, too! I wear leggings or my skinny jeans every single day. Obsessed much? Hahaha.

    Your little boy is adorable!! So glad I stumbled onto your blog!

    ReplyDelete