Monday, January 31, 2011

And the dorky mama award goes to...

Davis' fabulous mama! It's official guys, I have definitely joined the dorky mom club. I may be too young for this club. I mean my mom has these for goodness sake. Here it goes...
Seriously...is that not dorky? haha My gma gave me the boy charm with D's name on it for Christmas and I just got a necklace for it this weekend. I do love my baby boy to pieces but not sure how I feel about the necklace yet. Maybe it will grow on me...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Our weekend away was good but chunky monkey decided he doesn't like sleeping away from his crib. We may attempt another overnight trip when he is 15 :) (We are supposed to be going to the mountains at the end of Feb..we'll see if Daddy-O still wants to keep those plans after this weekend.)

I'll have his 4 month post up later tonight, hopefully. We have his check up this afternoon (i.e. shots) and maybe this mama won't be a blubbering crying mess this time. Where did my baby go?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment