Wednesday, January 12, 2011

15 weeks

Baby D,
My oh my where has the time gone. Your personality is showing more and more everyday. I just love to watch you. You are so alert and you take everything in. You pay close attention to everything going on around you.
  • We have come to the conclusion that you have started teething. Many think that mommy is crazy by saying that at such an early age but it is the only thing that we can come up with. You are a drool monster, you have been running a low temp, had some nastiness down under (diarrhea), and you think your hands are your new chew toys. Even with all of this you have managed to remain the happiest baby in town.
  • You are now eating 8oz bottles every 3 1/2-4 hours. We said we weren't going to try cereal until discussing it at your 4mth check up but we're not quite sure what we will do once you start wanting more. We bought some cereal this weekend for when the ped gives us the "go ahead".
  • You are wearing some 3-6 mth and 6 mth clothes.
  • You go to sleep between 8:30-9:30 and get up anywhere from 6:30-8. If you get up at 6:30 or before you drink a bottle and go back to sleep for a few more hours.
  • You could stare at the tv for days. Daddy has been trying to get you to roll over (from back to stomach) so he'll strategically place you thinking that it will make you roll over...you've tricked him numerous times b/c you just scoot your little booty around to where you want to be so that you can see it...little booger you. I keep telling daddy that we get worse parents of the year for allowing you to watch but of course he thinks that it is helping develop your brain by seeing all of the colors and such.
  • Daddy took me on our first date since we've had you and I was a bit sad. We left you with Nana and I called 3 times to check on you. Of course when we got home you were asleep and it was all I could do not to pick you up and hug and kiss you.
  • You are still quite the "talker" and we just love to listen to you coo esp when you get real excited and get your feet going...I'm just waiting on you to fly out of the bouncy seat.
  • You are still reaching for/grabbing things. I was cheering you on last night when you picked up your paci (hoping that you would put it in your mouth on your own like you knew what you were doing but you didn't..guess you were just teasing me).
  • Lastly, Daddy put your highchair together this weekend and we let you give it a test run for when you start eating cereal...watch out world my baby is turning into a big boy!

Baby boy,
You always put a smile on my face no matter what my day has been like. I love picking you up from daycare and you grinning from ear to ear when you see me. You always seem to make everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment