Friday, December 31, 2010

Twenty Ten

Phew what a year!!!
This year brought tears of sorrow, tears of laughter and just plain tears of joy. It's so hard to believe that last year, on this very day, I was a little sad. I had just taken yet another pregnancy test and gotten yet another negative result. God definitely had a plan for us and although we were being very impatient, the wait was definitely worth it. We are so lucky.
We are headed to see the birthday girl a/k/a KK (our niece Kalyn) who turned 9 today, then to a cookout with some of BJ's family and to celebrate his cousin's bday as well. Although we will def be keeping it low key with our wee one in tow. And of course I can't leave out watching our gamecocks play!!!! D has been decked out today in his gamecock gear in preparation of the game. GO COCKS!!! (I'll have to post a pic later with some of his new cute usc stuff he got for Christmas..including some cute little shoes!!)
I pray that everyone has a fun yet safe night tonight.
I'm pretty sure this year is going to be hard to top...here's to giving it a shot...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment