Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 weeks

BJ jr,
You look more and more like your daddy everyday. It's a good thing you don't act like him ;) This week you have had tons more "firsts" and we can't wait to celebrate Christmas with you. Y
ou are the sweetest and happiest baby I've ever seen. You smile at me in the middle of the night, early in the morning, all day and night. You either think I'm the funniest person ever or the craziest person ever. You are constantly laughing at me and I love it!
You've gotten much "busier" this week. You get those arms and legs going and the bouncy seat just rocks and rocks. I'm beginning to think I should start strapping you down.
You have def discovered your hand and keep them in your mouth. You have become quite the slobber monster too.
You didn't sleep as good this week as you did last week but it's okay, I secretly cherish those times with you.
You started wearing some 3-6mth clothes this week as well as size 2 diapers.
You also started drinking 7 ozs each feeding.
You had a pitiful cough this week but are feeling much better now.
You seem to have really enjoyed the Christmas tree this week as well as the tv. I let you watch Baby Einstein this morning and you seemed to enjoy it.
You made your first piece of "artwork" for Mommy and Daddy this week at daycare and I loved it. It was a painting of a snowman made out of your footprint.
You have already gotten a few Christmas presents from some of Mommy's friends and have tons more to open throughout the weekend. You've been wearing your Christmas stuff all week and have two santa suits to wear tom and sat.
Alright you're pretending to pitch a fit so I'll rock you..duty calls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment