Thursday, December 30, 2010

3 months

Not real sure about this new toy...
Maybe I do like it...Favorite place to sleep a/k/a mommy's chest
Punkin',
Who took my baby and replaced him with this big boy?!? Although your Daddy and I can't wait to watch you grow and experience all the fun and not so fun things with you, we still wish you would slow down a tiny bit. You are growing like a weed and becoming more alert each day.
This week you definitely discovered your hands. You can't seem to keep them out of your mouth. And slobber..goodness boy! Daddy and I keep feeling your gums to see if you're teething already b/c of all of this.
If I had $1 for every time I tell someone "watch this" I'd be rich b/c you do the funniest things and make the cutest faces. I could eat you with a spoon!
Daddy has been wanting to put your jumperoo together since we received it as a gift at a shower. I finally told him this week to go ahead. He put it together yesterday and you spent some time in it last night and tonight. We did have to put a pyrex dish under your feet since you couldn't reach the ground but you seem to like it. Or maybe you just like the silly person that sits in front of it and talks silly to you?? Will go with you liking it ;)
You haven't been sleeping as good this week. You've actually spent two nights in your swing. (Which makes your daddy really nervous.) Daddy says that you have your mama wrapped around your little pinkie b/c all you have to do is whimper and I'm picking you up. I feel like I miss too much time with you these days (b/c of work) to listen to you cry. You're only this small once and well if I want to hold you...I will.
You had a great first Christmas and got spoiled by many and now we're getting ready for our first NYE with you. I'm pretty sure will be home either sitting in the couch in our pj's or already asleep at midnight. But that is okay b/c we are perfectly happy with you.
You are wearing some 3 month, 3-6 month and 6 month clothes. This weekend I will be packing up all of your newborn and some of the 3 month stuff. Some of it you only got to wear once! (I told ya you're growing fast!)
Baby cakes you've made this year so special for your mama and daddy and we can't wait to see what the future holds for you and our little family...just remember...I’ll love you forever,I’ll like you for always,As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment