Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has come and gone.
Sweet boy is sleeping a little better at night and is up and alert for longer periods during the day.
Friday mama and Davis went to work for a few hours. Davis did great while I worked. He slept had a bottle and went back to sleep...sweet boy. That night B and I decided to attempt going out to eat w/ lil man. He made me extra nervous on the way there but slept the whole time we were there. It was just the bbq place, we figured it was best route for our first trip. Maybe next weekend we will brave a "sit down" place and not buffet.
Saturday morning my mom came and sat w D while I got some much needed extra zzz's, Aubrey came by, D and Daddy napped, then we headed over to mom and dad's for supper and to watch our Gamecocks play. (We won!!) And, Daddy took the night shift and I got some amazing sleep :)
Sunday we had a few visitors and me, mom and D rode up to the pumpkin patch for the halloween pet contest. There were some hilarious costumes...too bad Roxie didn't get to participate :( she outgrew her costume!
Today I am going to brave the grocery store w/ D. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment