Wednesday, October 27, 2010

4 weeks

(You in your Halloween jammies)
Where has the time gone sweet boy?!? Let's see...
You've got to weigh over 8lbs now...your clothes are starting to actually fit.
You are awake for a couple hours a day now. You just sit in your bouncy seat and "talk" or lay on your mat and "play". I just love to watch you b/c you just get so tickled.
You eat 4ozs every 4 hours. You even slept for 6 hours straight last night!!! Maybe you'll be sleeping through the night soon??
I'm beginning to think that you're a mama's boy but I love it!!
We experimented with the baby bjorn knock off today and you liked it. I see some shopping trips with it in the near future.
Your first Halloween is this weekend and you will be decked out until Sunday in pumpkins...although Duke says he doesn't want to see you in orange anymore...I told him he doesn't have to worry it's only once a year and they don't have tiger paws on them :) I can't wait to share pics of you in your costume!!!
You napping with Daddy last weekend!
Happy Halloween

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see him in his Halloween Costume, we will miss you guys Saturday! Make sure Davis has on his GOOD LUCK GAMECOCK jersey!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete