Monday, November 15, 2010

What a weekend


What an awesome weekend! Friday I had a date with my two favorite guys. I had sushi and a glass of wine for the first time in a year and was in the bed by 9:30 :) Saturday we hung out around the house watching football and playing with Turner and Cole then went to watch the game with some friends. We ended up watching the second half with mom and dad. All I can say is GO COCKS!!! SEC East Champs!!!! Sunday we had Davis' dedication at church- he did awesome-did not make a peep the whole service! We also took a 3 hour nap-it was quite nice!
Date night+gamecock victory+Davis' dedication=great weekend!

What I've come to realize...
My hair is going to be in a ponytail for the next year or so,
Bags are a permanent thing under my eyes,
My new perfume smells like sour milk,
My shirt is probably going to have spit up stains,
Our weekends are extremely low key,
I have to wear studs in my ears so that I don't risk him ripping them out,
Heels seem to be slightly dangerous when I'm carrying precious cargo,and
I wouldn't trade all of this for anything in the world. He is the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. I may get a little stressed when I don't get my sleep but it is all worth it b/c everyday I get to see his sweet face and get all of his sugar and when I'm holding him and he looks at me with those big eyes he just melts my heart!

I stole this quote from someone recently...
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment