Sunday, November 21, 2010

Party Time









Sad to see the weekend go but ready to get this three day work week out of the way for the long holiday weekend :)
Friday after work I laid down for a late nap and woke up two hours later ;) We had planned on going out for supper but since I was already in my pjs we decided to get takeout. B went to bed early and I finally got to watch Sex and the City 2. I loved it.
Saturday we (Davis and I) went shopping with Ashley. We got some Christmas shopping and I got a few deals for myself. We got home and got everything put up and I was asleep before 8...it was awesome to catch up.
Today we went to church, lunch at mom and dad's then headed to a superhero birthday party for a pretty cute 3 year old. It was Davis' first birthday party and slept through it..it's okay there will be 100s more.
Now on to tackle these few days of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment