Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 70th Birthday Grandma :)


So as you can see, today is my Grandma's 70th birthday. We had a nice dinner planned for tonight, being this would be her first birthday without my Popa. However, yesterday she went to the dr because she felt short of breath and they admitted her to the hospital for pneumonia and copd.
Last night I went and sat with her for a couple hours. She seems better to me. She was in great spirits. While I was there I got to see one of my very good friends, Tina, who works the night shift. It was good to catch up with her and I even got a late Christmas gift from her..a really cute beaded necklace and earrings. When I was leaving the hospital, my Aunt Lisa was walking in, she had tripped and thought her arm was broken. It was, poor thing. Then it was home to the hubby, leftovers and the couch for abc comedy night. Call me a dork if you want but Modern Family and Cougartown are hilarious!!
After work we're headed to the hospital with a small cake for a birthday celebration. Here is my all time favorite picture of me with my Grandma and Popa...

No comments:

Post a Comment