Sunday, March 13, 2011

Does Monday have to come??


We had a great weekend. It was busy but the kind of busy that I love!!!
Friday I had jury duty which got delayed then went back and it ended up getting worked out to where we didn't have to be there so I got to spend most of the day with my sweet boy! It was such a great day and it made me a little sad that I don't get to stay home with him everyday :( But since Mama wants a new house off to work she goes...
(D sporting his new hat.)
Anyways, Daddy took us to supper to a place that we haven't been since I was preggers.
Saturday we got up early, got ourselves together and headed to Cola for some quality family time shopping. We hit up a few places and got some pretty good deals at Target which I was super excited about. We had lunch at Olive Garden then took hubs to meet the guys for the USC baseball game and we headed home to get ready for Lacey's wedding (Lacey and I lived together Freshman and Sophomore year). I'm not lying when I say that I had the most HANDSOME date there...he was so cute in his little dump truck bubble..D was awesome all weekend except for on the way to the wedding and on the way home from the wedding (which was a good 30 mins away). It's def his gums. That was the hardest he has ever screamed and it upset me because there wasn't anything I could do to comfort him. Once he got out of his seat he calmed down and was good to go.
Today we headed back to Columbia to take D to his first of many Gamecock games. Of course it wouldn't have been complete without a picture with cocky...(I've been so excited about this moment for a long time and it finally came today!!!!)
Posing with the national champ trophy...
Uncle Paul went with us...
Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. He is precious! Glad your weekend was so fun!

    ReplyDelete