Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Catch Up

  • A couple Thursday nights ago husband and I had a function to go with my work people. It was like a little date night and it was fun hanging out with the girls outside of the office.
  • We are patiently awaiting the arrival of Nathan (my brother's baby). Kelley's due date is the 30th so it could be anytime.
  • Our 3rd anniversary is next week and we're trying to decide what we're going to do. For the past two years we've gone on a weekend trip. This year we've let it sneak up on us and have yet to decide if/what we're going to do. I think we are going to have our first overnight trip away from our sweet boy. I'm super nervous about it and have been tempted to ask hubs if he can go too but I know we need "our" time.
  • Davis slept all night for the 1st time in months last night. From 9:30-8!! AND I had to WAKE him up at 8. Of course when my alarm clock went off this morning and I realized that I had not gotten up all night I ran in his room to make sure he was still breathing. I know, I know...chill out sista!
  • Growing up I had a severe case of sleep walking/talking in my sleep/grinding my teeth/basically doing crazy shit in my sleep. Since college it's gotten a lot better and rarely happens. However, husband told me that Monday night I sat up straight in the bed and asked where Roxie was. I scared the bajeezees out of him and he told me to take my crazy butt back to sleep. Of course I don't remember this at all.
  • Speaking of our four legged child, who by the way turned 3 last month and we failed to celebrate, has been spending a lot of time outside. It is not b/c of us but b/c she has been begging to be out. It may have a little something to do with the little midget in our house. However, hubs decided to give her a bath tonight and let her have a night inside since I was so worried about her the other night. haha
  • I have a new addiction for Pinterest. It's crazy and I can't stop. Hi my name is Katie and I'm addicted to pinning random ass shit for projects that I'll probably never do. ha
  • I have missed blogging so much! I still try to keep up with everyone but fail to post. I'm going to get better at that, I promise. (along with eating better, exercising, reading, cleaning...ya see what I mean?!?)
  • I'm trying to plan Davis' birthday party and I really just can't stop thinking of more stuff that I want to do. I mean really. It's.Out.Of.Control. hence the pinterest addiction+etsy=craycray
  • I have the cutest video ever to show you guys of babylove eating supper tonight but it's going to have to wait b/c this mama is going to hit the hay!
PEACE OUT PUNKS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment