Monday, May 23, 2011

MaMa's Boy

First off, my prayers are with the town of Joplin, MO. First Alabama now Missouri. It just breaks my heart. Please say a little prayer for all of those who were affected by this horrible storm.
Okay so for the past few days our sweet boy has been saying what we (I) thought was MaMa. No one believed me. I kept hearing "babies never say Mama first it's always DaDa he's just babbling". Well guess what folks there is no ifs, ands or buts about it now. There is no way it can be denied. When he's holding on to my leg, reaching up screaming MAMA you just can't deny that is what he's saying! My sweet boy's first word was MaMa and he hasn't stopped saying it. His favorite time to say it is when he's crying. Imagine that. WHAAAAA MaMA WHHAAAA sheesh. My happy and content-all-the-time baby has been glued to my hip this weekend. If I put him down for one second and run to the other room he loses his sh**. Seriously. But, is it sad that it kind of makes me happy??
Okay...I'm pretty real! I don't want to pretend that I'm super mom and have this all under control. I would like to think that I have most of it under control but sometimes "crap" happens...
Another first...stinky in the bath tub!!!!!
On Sunday morning BJ put D in the bath tub. He took his diaper off as he was putting him in the tub. There were some "marks" in his dipey like he may have been struggling to "go". Well husband ran off like he normally does when it comes to bath time. As I was rinsing D off I noticed a "floater" HAHAHAHA Seriously, this job can be pretty gross at times. It was obviously stuck to his hiney when daddy-o put him in the tub! Not to mention 3 days last week D threw up in the bath tub. We're talking extremely nasty! Don't worry it wasn't "sick" throwing up but he acts like his Mama when it comes to taking medicine and if he doesn't like it he throws it up. And that he did. We're talking coming out the nose and everything.
Sometimes you can't do anything but laugh!
Speaking of sh**, (you'll just have to see it to get that..but I'm sure you can figure it out) Friday, Ashley and I ran off for some girl time. We saw Bridesmaids and did some shopping. Bridesmaids was not girlie hehe funny but guy nasty laughing my butt off funny. However, it was rated R and there were children in there. PEOPLE, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!
Is anyone else dying for a vacation?!?! Come on JULY!!! So ready to chase my half naked baby on the beach. No he's not walking yet but we're pretty sure he will be soon!
Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment