Thursday, July 21, 2011

My cup runs over...

I promise I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth. The new job is going great and my wild child is keeping me busy in the evenings and therefore I have NO time to blog. blahblahblah
Last night (just like every night) I went in to check on D before going to bed. It warms my heart to watch him sleep with his little hiney in the air.
This morning when D woke up, he was in his crib "talking" and just like every morning, I walked in and turned on his lights and that crazy haired sleepy smile just made me melt. These are some of my favorite times and I just want to soak them up and enjoy every second. He is growing way too fast. I can't help but think how blessed we are. At times it makes me think I could have 10 babies but I realize that I would need medication and some more hands :)
Exhibit A...


A certain baby boy got his first haircut and now looks like a big boy.
And then to top if off a certain little boy went from cruising to standing unassisted to taking TWO steps tonight. SOMEONE GET THIS MAMA A CHILL PILL!!!!
Next week we'll be "knee deep in the water somewhere" and it cannot come soon enough! We are in desperate need of vacay!!! Happy almost weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment